Is full-frontal nudity on television:
- never acceptable?
- acceptable in some sort of context?
- to be encouraged?
Is the naked human body:
- a horrendous thing that nobody should ever have to see?
- a beautiful, special thing that one should only share with a lover?
- a natural thing that one should be comfortable with, regardless of shape?
- reflect all aspects of society?
- reflect a responsible view of society?
- shape society?
- be mainly programmes about willies and bums?
Posted by scooter
June 23, 2005 5:00 PM
Tempted to say d for the last one but won't.
All of the above - depending on how much beer has been drunk. I've seen just as many boobs and willies on Eurotrash as there are in the Sistine Chapel. [And the pope lives there].
Question 1: That depends on the purpose and time of the 'exposure'.
Question 2: Last answer, but societal pressure (ie emanating from the media) means that few people will ever be comfortble with who they are/how they look.
Question 3: Television causes more harm than good. Discuss.
Posted by Douglas
June 23, 2005 8:45 PM
3: It seems we have D already.
willies to catch up with tit exposure (or maybe tit exposure to go back down to willies exposure).
I'm with clair - b, c, a.